Followers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In The HQ

In sooth, I know not why I am so sad..


Maybe I'll apologize for not posting any updates for so long..
Let me deliberate for a while..
............
You know what?
Nah~ I don't want to..
XD

"Anakpakman! You've got a TONNE of work to do, and its already 1.25am! *Looks at wristwatch just to be sure but then remembers that watch is broken*", says my inner self.

I don't know about y'all, but I like listening to myself. I do have a point, sometimes.
Take now, for instance. I have really got to get back to doing work..
I'm posting this just because.
.
.
.
Okay! I'll admit it! I missed you guys!
It's just because I've been so busy lately, I haven't had the time to even THINK about posting a new one. Yeah yeah, "busy la konon.." I know that excuse has been used to death and reincarnated and died again a gejillion times before, but that's the fact. Take it or leave it.

I'll leave you guys with a poem I have just written for my Language Description class. Subsequently, this just happens to be the first real poem I've written.

This Long Hour

As we sit in this dreary class
The eyes have started to reckon
That day has turned to night
They try to block out the light

The mind doesn't consent
But the eyes stay adamant
That there is nothing else to see
Into the eyelids they try to flee

The man tries his utter best
To stop from there being a snooze fest
But try as he may it is all in vain
As the students fall asleep again

*Fin*

Excuse the comical nature of it. And its length (or lack of it). It is open for interpretation, but the 3rd stanza sorta spoils it for those critical thinkers out there. Oh, and by the way, I'm not going to use this poem in class. I'm afraid I'll get kicked out of class for writing such honest sh*t.
*Sigh*
Now the part that I don't like. Goodbyes.
Oh well, fare ye well a while!

6 comments:

chris federick said...

Yea u all have been really busy. Btw nice poem haha...

kacipcrew said...

keke.. yaya.. nice one.. sorta give the whole picture of tesl/tesol students

mademoiselle tq said...

yea, nice poem.. i also did write one, entitled presentation over, i included it in my blog..

maybe i exaggerated.. heheh.. anyway, drop by my blog and do comment about it..

LaBubiZkiTeR.Inc said...

sorta sorta nice..haha..i can feel the determination in ur poem..bleh publish in ur cohort's board..haha..

WiDa said...

yeah...you do look so damn busy lately...dun worry, esok hg nk balik kn?? Have fun kt umah nnt...send my regard to ur fam especially boy n ask him to study rather than accompanying u to places you wanna go n to ur jamming geng kay...hahaha

EL90 said...

bai...apa punya poem da..patut xmau publish.... adoyai...neway i know that u r in sooth... but cheer up...ur frenz are around u...u still hv few of us... ;)