Followers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Tag From ButirStar

I don’t blame you for being you,” A Little Less Sixteen Candles by Fall Out Boy.


Yo, so check it. I haven’t posted anything for an eternity, it seems. I’ve just been so effin’ busy lately, what with classes, discussions, presentations (skits and powerpoints), the Fund-Raising for our Educational Project stuffs, and a host of other significantly time-consuming activities. So here’s a tag from ButirStar. Enjoy invading my personal space! (joking..)


You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU.

A - Age: Turning 19 (approaching the big 2 fast…) >___<”


B - Bed Size: I sleep on the floor.


C - Chore you hate: Hand-washing, folding and arranging clothes in my locker.


D - Dad's name: Noor Azman


E - Essential start your day item: Air.


F - Favorite colours: Black, White and Red.


G - Gold or Silver: Silver


H - Height: 177cm (the start of the year).


I - Instruments you play(ed): Guitar


J- Job title: Future English Teacher


K - Kid(s): Love ‘em when they’re not rude.


L - Living arrangements: Room 112, Amra Block, IPGM Pulau Pinang Campus.


M - Mom's name: Nor’ain


N - Nicknames: Anak Pak Man, Abang, Man Junior, Pisang Junior,Brader Bajet Gila (self-proclaimed).


O - Overnight hospital stay: Once, when I was in standard three, broke my arm. Also stayed overnight when I was 13 (or was it 14?) staying with my brother, Boy, who got a knock on the head caused by an accident on our way down from a family vacation Cameron Highlands.


P - Pet Peeve: Yes, I am peeved by pets.


Q - Quote from a movie: “Fate seldom comes at the moment of our choosing..”- Optimus Prime (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen)


R - Right or left hand: Left hand to wash my excrements.


S - Siblings: Three younger brothers. Boy (17), Aiman (13), Ainul (11).


T - Time you wake up: Whenever the fish I feel like waking up.


U - Underwear: Overwear too.


V - Vegetable you dislike: Tempe. (Does that count as a vegetable?)

W - Ways you run late: One foot after another, only slower than usual.

X - X-rays you've had: Twice. Left wrist (standard 3, hairline fracture) and chest (Compulsory medical check-up).

Y - Yummy food you make: You can actually MAKE food???

Z - Zoo favourite: The exit.

The tag victims are the willing ones. If you have nothing better to do, then buat la tag neh..

2 comments:

chris federick said...

Well answered...

btw U stole my fav colors lol and silver.. Nah.. :P

anak pak man said...

thanks!

I just picked silver because the other option was gold.. seriously? gold? haih~