Followers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Uninspired

"This silence isn't so bad," Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.

That's right, I am uninspired. That's why I haven't posted a decent post for what seems like aaaaayyyyyges now. I'm sad and tired most of the time, and this is unhealthy. (Can I get a "no duhh!"?)

However, I do have a new dream, a new aspiration, a new ambition. And I haven't informed this to anyone as of yet, so you guys don't get to know either. There's one specific person I have in mind to tell first, then I'll spill the beans.

Whatever happened to my facts-about-my-current-life-updates on this blog? I don't know either. I just don't know what to write about anymore these days. Sigh.

Before I let you leave feeling disappointed of the quality of this post, I'll give you a situational narrative.

Jamil asked Dev, "Yo Dev, do you know the time?"

"Yeah, I do," Dev replies after taking a look at his wristwatch.

Jamil blinked.

Dev kept a straight face.

"So what is the time now?" Jamil asked.

Dev took a deep breath.

"It's time to rock & roll!" Dev exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air.

Both of them walked onto the stage and played their hearts out to a crowd of 7 die-hard fans.

Cheers!

4 comments:

mahpuzah said...

hey! what is wrong? my penguin is having a tough life too....she is working and saturday ada medsi test. on top of that ada mcm2 lagi. all the best to you.

anak pak man said...

mahpuzah,
i wish i could answer that question..
good luck to your penguin!

phytohystrix said...

Slm,

"However, I do have a new dream, a new aspiration, a new ambition."

Itu kah the stuff?

Btw. I hv a pack of 30 pieces magic pens! Bagan kt: "ade magic pen byk bkn blh bt magic pun.."

Mmg le. Tp blh bt nota wrna wrni kot. :p Korang tactile learners.

anak pak man said...

hystrix,
wslm..
yeah, i think so.. hehe
aku tactical learner.. jose mourinho kot.. haha