Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thanks to Excessive Youtubing

"The world may deny what you chose to believe," Merit for Sadness by Haste The Day.

It is no secret to anyone who knows me that I frequent Youtube more than any healthy pre-adult should when given the chance.

Since being introduced to this wonderful new world (which I consider to be THE invention of the decade, alongside Facebook), I have subscribed to channels such as collegehumor, nigahiga, shanedawsontv, kassemg, annoyingorange, davedays, mysteryguitarman as well as an array of other really cool video-makers that I can't quite recall at this particular moment. Since Youtube is blocked within the Institute compounds, I can't log on and check my list of subscriptions.

These uber-cool Youtubers have inspired me to take up video making, and now I am really interested in making videos for my own indulgence. I don't expect to be the next Ryan Higa or even Fred, but I am reallly keen on making a few videos of my own for me to laugh at.

For this cause, I've just installed Ulead Video Studio 10 on my laptop. I've also just finished making my own "picture slide-show/video" for the cause of the Indigenous Project documentation, and I might add that it didn't turn out too bad for a beginner like mwah.

Yeah, I still have a LOT to learn, but I'm picking up tricks fast, and I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to make videos good enough to upload in Youtube.

But before I can do that, I need a good video-camera. Any suggestions anyone? (Please keep in mind that I'm not the most loaded of video-maker-wannabes).

Cheers!

No comments: